Monday, August 6, 2012

A walk in the forest...

We went for a walk in the forest... with my fiancée...

So I took pictures of her...



and pictures of the forest...





and picutres of her in the forest...




and after an accidental shot that became cool:


I stared to take pictures of everything! A fly on a flower:


the next one has a name: 'Our lost games'


Here is 'Intergalactic' - it just reminds me of a video clip from the Beastie Boys, dunno why, but I really love this picture. I loved it immediatly when I took it.


this one is called "Minnie is naughty"... guess why...


And I finish as I started... with my love of course :-)




Yes, what a briliant day... and so many pictures, I feel quite lucky to have a comprehensive GF that allows my compulsive behaviour. I am not at the "Japanese tourist level" taking pictures of what I eat (and what people around me eat)... or at least, not toO often ;-)

But from all the pictures I took (around 250... in one afternoon, no joke... :-( sick...) I selected 5 to enter the "100 snaps Challenge" Panthéon... More about these shots tomorrow.

P.S. I feel very bad not to have managed a small place there for my "intergalactic" or the last picture of Jana. We will see, they will maybe enter it one day. After all, nothing is set in stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment