Sunday, August 26, 2012

Back to photos...

So as I said in a previous post, I failed. :-( After only 25 snaps I bought not one but 2 cameras! O God, pardon me.

What could I do ?! They where so cute, and such a good deal. Here they are:


Cutties, aren't they? Yep, I really wanted to do macro and I couldn't with the S95. I was looking for a K20D, couldn't find one so I bought a very cheap K10D (I love the K5 so I thought it can be a nice idea to choose a brand and stick to it). Anyway, I bought my K10D and a few days later found a K20D. I am thinking about selling the K10D but it is a pretty good camera actually and, for sure, a briliant back-up for my K20D, so we'll see, maybe to get some flash gears or so.

I have it for some days now. I also bought a 28mm lense I want to use reversed for high magnification. I also bought a "chinese" macro tube for a few $. I am still waiting for the reverse ring I ordered but the 28mm with just one level of macro tube already allows some quite nice close-ups you will discover in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment