Thursday, July 12, 2012

Starting gears

So, if you read the two first posts of this blog you should know which cameras I have :

1. My modest but very handy Canon S95
2. My GBB (for German Big Boy)

As the Bigboy is not so easy to find and as its usage cost is quite high and as I do not scan the negatives (or pictures) I will use and post the pictures I will manage to do with my "pocket bitch" :-)

Which gives us the following gears :
- Canon S95 : 7990 CZK
- 8GB SDHC card : 290 CZK
- camera cover : 239 CZK

Total : 8519 CZK (340 EUR)

I also plan to buy something for a few euros but as I don't have it yet, this is my starting kit.

Finally, I use a few freewares to retouch my pictures :

- the Gimp (similar to Photoshop)
- Photofiltre (similar to... Photofiltre :-) I love it!
- blueMarine (similar to lightroom)

I will post pictures before and after retouching them only when asked in comments (hehe, I have to make it interactive or this blog will turn to a boring monologue :-).

Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment