Sunday, July 29, 2012

What is Tilt-Shift ?

To go forward in my photography knowledge I decided to proceed a bit differently :

I will not take random shots and then select some to put in this blog. Nop. From now on, I will choose a theme for the following five pictures. This will help me to get more control about what I am doing as limits push the creativity.

The first theme will be: the Tilt-Shift effect. I could try to explain what "tilt-shift" is but it would probably take me a lot of time and it might still not be very clear so to get what it is all about you can just follow this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HRYlJUwzYA

OK, so that was an introduction to tilt-shift lenses, but I don't have a tilt-shift lens, I just have the "miniature" effect on my S95 so I suppose that it is more of a shift than a tilt... Let's try out!

No comments:

Post a Comment